....That is Found in the Body….
- Is produced by almost every cell in the body;
- Makes cells waterproof so there can be different chemistry on the outside and inside of each cell;
- Is nature’s repair substance, used to repair wounds, including tears and irritation of arteries;
- Makes many important hormones, including those that regulate mineral metabolism and blood sugar, hormones that help us deal with stress, all the sex hormones, such a testosterone, estrogen and progesterone;
- Is vital to the function of the brain and nervous system;
- Protects us from depression; necessary for the utilization of seratonin – the body’s “feel good” substance
- Makes the bile salts needed for digestion of fats;
- Is the precursor to Vitamin D;
- Is a powerful antioxidant that protects us against free radicals and therefore against cancer;
- Helps fight infection.
You wouldn’t want to be without this substance, would you?!
Have you guessed it? It’s cholesterol!