If heavy metal and chemical detoxification is part of your program, here are a few good things to do at home to assist you in the process:
- Get plenty of minerals. The body won’t let go of heavy metals without a good supply of minerals. Himalayan or sea salt is a good source. Other sources of trace minerals include organ meats, poultry, egg yolks, and dark green leafy vegetables.
- Eat adequate amounts of good quality animal protein. There is very little detoxing that happens without the protein.
- Epsom salt baths. Epsom salt is basically magnesium sulfate. This will flush toxins out of the skin. Soak for about 12 minutes, then rinse body.
- Oil Pulling. When you are on a good detox program you will have toxins dumping into circulation. Oil pulling will pull the toxins out of circulation. Put about one tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth. Swish it around your mouth and gums for at least 5 minutes
- Use a sauna. Saunas create passive sweating. It is a heat source that causes deep cells to release toxins. Saunas are not for everyone and some people can handle no more than a few minutes. Be sure you know if you’re a good candidate for saunas and follow the rules according to the location source.
Doing these actions at home can really help jumpstart your detox process and get you going to better health!