Here’s something that will interfere with your nutrition working at its best…and can cause significant health problems.
Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) is energy that comes from an eletromagnetic source. Man made sources include x-rays, microwaves, and radiowaves. Mobile phones are a source of radiation.
EMFs (electromagnetic fields) are everywhere now. We can’t get away from it. Most of us haven’t had this constant ever-increasing exposure until well into adulthood; our kids are being raised with it! There is plenty of research worldwide concluding that long term exposure of this radiation can lead to many chronic diseases, including cancer.
We are bio-electric in nature.
We all have an energy field around us. The human body has its own delicate and sensitive electrical system, which is easily affected by the many electromagnetic frequencies that penetrate our bodies daily. It can be positively affected in various ways. For example, standing barefoot on the earth/sand draws positive ions into our bodies which enhances many functions including the energy field around each person.
The EMF exposure I’m talking about comes from all the electronic devices with which we have filled our homes, offices, cars and schools. The fact is that these frequencies disrupt the natural human field and have the ability to change DNA and other functions within the body…scary! It’s even worse for children because their organs and bones are not fully developed. Absorption rates in general are substantially more in children. For example, the bone marrow of children absorb 10 times more EMF than that of adults.
At least six countries have issued warnings to consumers to reduce cell phone radiation exposures, especially for children.
Here are a few steps you can take to help protect yourself against cell phone radiation:
- Use a headset or speaker. Headsets (wired or wireless) emit much less radiation than phones.
- Hold the phone away from your body when you are talking. If you are using a headset, don’t put the phone in your pocket or clip to your belt; put it in a bag, purse or some nearby surface.
- Text more. Talk Less. Phones emit less radiation when sending texts than during voice communications.
- Call when the signal is strong. Few signal bars mean the phone must try harder to broadcast its signal to the tower.
- Limit children’s phone use. Young children’s brains can absorb twice as much cell phone radiation as those of adults.
credit: EWG Guide to Safer Cell Phone Use