Mercury and other heavy metals may be a part of your health picture.
If this is the case, a gentle, effective detoxing will be part of your program. Heavy metal overload can occur from small exposure over time that accumulates in body tissues. It will impair your immune system, making it difficult to fight other offenders.
Potential health problems with low grade chronic heavy metal health accumulation include:
- Neurological and behavioral disorders (tremors, emotional instability, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, neuromuscular problems)
- Negative effects on kidneys, thyroid, hear, blood, spleen, brain, liver,bones, nervous system, and immune system
- High blood presure
- Altered heart rate, increased heart attack risk
- Developmental problems in the brains of a child
- Lower IQ
- Impaired vision
- Attention deficit and developmental delays in children
You may or may not be experiencing any of these health problems currently. We have found, and it is starting to be seen in scientifc literature, that metal overload in the body is often at the foundation of chronic diseases.
The good news is now you know way we are concerned about heavy metals in your body and now can do something about it.